Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 70 Mix and Match - Just Like my Granddaughter Dresses!



I love picking out what I am going to use for the envelopes and cards to go along with the magnetic bookmarks.  I make my choices similar to how my granddaughter dresses!!!!!  One of my favorite photographs was from when she was about 4 and her mom brought her by for a surprise visit.  Well, Madison and I both happened to have wacky socks.  See, I had an influence on her early on.......lol.

Speaking of my granddaughter, she is going to be competing this Odyssey of the Mind, Saturday in the Southern Regional Tournament at Canyon Del Oro High School.  Good luck Rio Vista Elementary School. 

Odyssey of the Mind is an international educational program that provides creative problem-solving opportunities for students from kindergarten through college. Team members apply their creativity to solve problems that range from building mechanical devices to presenting their own interpretation of literary classics. They then bring their solutions to competition on the local, state, and World level. Thousands of teams from throughout the U.S. and from about 25 other countries participate in the program.

No comments: